The 2020 edition, the fifth ever, came off on Saturday, September 26, 2020, at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
Themed ‘Women Inspiring Women’, the night saw the celebration of outstanding Ghanaian women who have excelled and made great impacts in various fields in their various fields of endeavor.
Apart from the honors, there were lots of great fashion on display on the red carpet as honorees and other guests appeared at the event.
1. Actress Nana Ama McBrown:
View this post on Instagram
- Communication Minister and MP Ursula Owusu-Ekuful:
- Former First Lady Nana Konadu Agyemang-Rawlings:
- UTV and Peace FM presenter Afia Pokuaa ‘Vim Lady’:
- Songstress Efya:
- TV3 presenter Berla Mundi:
- Asaase Radio presenter Naa Ashorkor:
- Former Deputy Minister of Tourism and Creative Arts Dzifa Gomashie: